Over the last couple of days, we have seen some exciting Xbox Game Pass news come to light. We have additions to both the Xbox and PC sides of the service and Xbox Head of Gaming, Phil Spencer posted a lengthy blog post on Xbox Wire which announced some very exciting news for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers.
- Forager (ID@Xbox) – July16 (Console & PC)
- Mount & Blade: Warband (ID@Xbox) – July 16 (Console)
- Carrion (ID@Xbox) – July 23 (Console &PC)
- Golf With Your Friends (ID@Xbox) – July 23 (PC)
- Grounded (Game Preview) – July 28 (Console & PC)
- Nowhere Prophet (ID@Xbox) – July 30 (Console & PC)
- The Touryst – July 30 (Console & PC)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – July 30 (Console & PC)
- Endless Space 2 – Available Now! (PC)
- Halo 3 – Available Now! (PC)
- Neon Abyss – Available Now! (Console & PC)
- Ashes Cricket (Console)
- RiME (Console & PC)
- The Banner Saga 3 (Console & PC)
Phil Spencer’s blog post entitled “You Are The Future Of Gaming” touched on many of the decisions that have defined the direction of Xbox future.
- Safety in the digital space and tools to help moderate it
- Games will look and play best on Series X
- Xbox Games Studios titles available at launch in Xbox Game Pass
- No need to upgrade to play Xbox exclusives for a couple of years
- Play four generations of games with Backwards Compatibility
- You accessories will work on next-gen consoles
- Smart Delivery upgrades will cost nothing
- Xbox Family Settings are there to protect your kids while they enjoy gaming
and finally the big one
…this September, in supported countries, we’re bringing Xbox Game Pass and Project xCloud together at no additional cost for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. With cloud gaming in Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play over 100 Xbox Game Pass titles on your phone or tablet.
If you were not already convinced that Xbox Game Pass was the best deal in gaming, I really hope you are now. The subscription service is worth every penny and today’s news just made it an even better deal.