As he’s done regularly since the release of Tom Clancy’s The Division in March of last year, Hamish Bode jumped on Twitch to deliver their “State of the Game” livestream. This week’s State of the Game wasn’t very long or packed with tons of information about the new patch, but what it lacked in quantity it made up for in quality. Below, you will find a detailed outline of what was discussed during the stream.
If you would like to watch the stream for yourself, you can see it on Twitch at the following link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/124165304
What We Know About Patch 1.6
- Patch 1.6 and Last Stand will release on Tuesday, February 28th following a 3 hour maintenance.
- Patch notes were not released, but some information was given. Full patch notes will be released on February 27th.
- Patch 1.6 will include fixes for specific server performance issues.
- PS4 Pro is receiving higher resolution and improvements to upscaling in the patch.
- Quick navigation in the agent inventory screen has been fixed as well.
- The Division will be a hosting a 24 hour livestream on Twitch after Patch 1.6, Last Stand is live. Be sure to follow them at: https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame if you would like to watch.
- Streamers include Hamish, Yannick, Matt (MattShotcha), & Gabe (Gabeelikes) among others. Full schedule to release soon.
- During one segment, Ubisoft Massive employees, Hamish, Yannick, Fredrik, & Drew will be playing Last Stand on PS4. They will match make randomly with people from the community. If the 8 players they face beat them or the 4 players they’re grouped up with lead them to victory, they will get some sort of prize to be announced later.
- The stream is also a charity stream for The Multiple Sclerosis International Federation, an organization near and dear to Hamish’s heart as he himself is living with MS. Go to: https://www.msif.org/ to donate or learn more about this organization.
- Community Streamers who would like to participate in the charity stream can do so by emailing: email@example.com and will get a custom MSIF overlay designed by Hamish himself to use during their stream.
What’s to Come
- In upcoming State of the Game broadcasts, a Build of the Week will be highlighted.
- Entries will be collected via an upcoming template in the official Ubisoft Division forums at: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1021-Builds-(Gear-Skills-Talents). Anyone who would like to enter just needs to post their build using the template and tag it with BOTW (Build of the Week).
- The Build of the Week won’t necessarily be the most “powerful” builds. Entries that are creative, unique, entertaining, or outside of the box will also be considered.
One member of the community, Legobased, won a Tom Clancy’s The Division prize pack that included cool swag such as a Bullet King Graffiti T-Shirt, SHD Dogtag, a coffee mug, a beanie, and a hoodie. Be sure to watch the live State of the Game streams for your chance to win as well.
The Division is still very much alive and the 3rd Season Pass Expansion will finally arrive next week, just ahead of the game’s one year anniversary. Ubisoft Massive is doing everything they can to keep the community involved through their official forums and by continuing these State of Game streams. Soon, the community will get to see everything this new expansion will bring to the table. I think it’s safe to say this is not the last we’re going to see from The Division and I’m excited to see what the future holds for this game. I’ll see you in New York, agents!