Rejoice my fellow Switch owners and Star Wars fans. We have some good news coming out of hyperspace with some oldies but goodies from the Star Wars Universe.
Star Wars Episode 1: Podracing
If you loved the old Star Wars podracing game you are going to love this news. Starwars.com just posted on their website that the 90’s Star Wars racing game is coming to the Nintendo Switch and PS4, including some updated controller functions. Here is some of the featured listed on their blog post.
- 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
- Work with pit droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
- Discover short-cuts and secrets to master your lap times
- Split-screen multiplayer (Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4) and LAN multiplayer (Nintendo Switch)
The release date is set for sometime this spring.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
I absolutely loved this game and use to play it on my old PC. The good news for Switch and PS4 console owners is the game is coming to both platforms, and you can download this game right now.
For more awesome Star Wars coverage make sure to visit our Star Wars page.