The developers for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, also know as PUBG, has released another patch for the Xbox One version of the game. There are some great quality of life changes for gamers in these new patch notes. So, let’s dig into it.
PUBG Patch #6
While I was at Pax South I had the chance to chat very briefly with the PLAYERUNKNOWN, Brendan Greene. As I congratulated him on the concurrent 3 million players, and that I play on Xbox One he reassured me the team wanted the console version to be updated to run just as well as the PC version. Staying true to that, the team has pushed out patch number six for Xbox One. There are some great quality of life changes in this patch; including the highly desired auto-run feature, better optimization, and UI updates. Below are the full patch notes.
- Auto-run function has been added (from a standstill, double-clicking L3 will activate auto-run)
- Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active
- Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D-pad
- Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active
- Continued optimizations and crash fixes
- Game controller guide has been updated
- Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
- Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
- Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
- Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
- “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen
- Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
- Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate’s in-game map
- Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
- Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes
What do you think of the recent update? Sound off in the comments below.
Latest posts by Mulehorn117 (see all)
- Analog Assault Podcast Episode 20: Going Live on Mixer, Chat about Star Wars & EA - February 19, 2018
- Analog Assault Podcast Episode 19: Red Dead Battle Royale, New Star Wars Movies - February 13, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Review In Process - February 12, 2018