The Xbox Preview game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds came out of the gates on fire. The highly popular game has garnered over 3 million concurrent players and seems to continue on an upward trend. The preview version on Xbox has not been without issues, though the developers are continuing to put out patches. The latest patch is #4 for Xbox.
The latest release for Xbox One Preview is the fourth patch developers have put out for the highly popular Battle Royal styled game. One of the biggest concerns looks to be addressed, as part of the patch is dealing with the crashing issue. There are a lot of good changes in this patch and you can read all of the information below.
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
Good luck on winning some chicken dinners!
Latest posts by Mulehorn117 (see all)
- Analog Assault Podcast Episode 20: Going Live on Mixer, Chat about Star Wars & EA - February 19, 2018
- Analog Assault Podcast Episode 19: Red Dead Battle Royale, New Star Wars Movies - February 13, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Review In Process - February 12, 2018