EA has released a new patch for Star Wars Battlefront II. This patch promises a boatload of fixed and some quality of life changes for the game.
In Patch 1.03 EA DICE has addressed a ton of critical gameplay problems, interface issues, and also brought a new MVP screen. The new MVP screen will now focus on scores and not “specific honors” in an attempt to showcase more individual contributions to the game.
Along with the MVP screen update, there are a horde of other fixes. Some of the highlights are, increasing the credits in Arcade mode, top players being rewarded more, end round credits being increased, and progression system tweaks. We can all agree those are good things for those playing Star Wars Battlefront II. The credit grind was a little too much, so having this updated is a welcome change, especially for top performers. What this means is, if you do really well in a game you will be rewarded with more credits. No official word on how much more you can earn, but it is good news for those top performers. Another highlight is Arcade mode will allow you to earn three times more credits daily. This could mean that DICE is wanting to add more content to arcade mode and give it more of a boost as a viable option for players to grind out credits. Along with this update, the daily log in creates will provide more crafting parts. This is in an attempt to give players more options on the direction they want to take their Hero or Villain with Star Card builds.
On top of the update, players will want to log in tomorrow, December 5th, and choose their side for The Last Jedi DLC. You can read more about it here.
If you would like to read all the fixes we have posted them below:
- Reduced the amount of Score and Battle points gained by using the Disruptor Shot mod for the NT-242 when used against vehicles.
- Reduced the amount of Score and Battle points gained by using the LAAT Gunship against vehicles.
- Reduced the amount of damage the Stinger Pistol ability does against Heroes & Villains.
- Boba Fett can no longer capture objectives while hovering high above the objective.
- Blocked of some areas on Kamino and Naboo where players could use aerial units to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
- Tweaked the spawning positions when playing Strike on Kamino.
- Tweaked the combat area on Tatooine when playing Strike.
- Tweaked the combat area on Endor when playing Blast.
- Tweaked the combat area on Hoth when playing Blast.
- Tweaked the spawning positions of Starfighters when playing Galactic Assault on Tatooine.
- Tweaked the spawn positions of the AAT when playing Galactic Assault on Kashyyyk.
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Jakku.
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Kashyyyk.
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor.
- Fixed several collision issues on the Death Star II.
- Fixed several UI issues in the spawn screen when playing Heroes vs Villains.
- Fixed an issue where the objective markers would not update correctly during Galactic Assault on Endor.
- Fixed an issue where some automatic doors would not open when approached by Villains in Heroes vs Villains.
- Fixed an issue where texture was missing near the East Gate Control when playing Strike on Yavin IV.
- Fixed an issue where the reticule from Lando’s Sharp Shot ability would remain active longer than intended.
- Reduced the amount of the damage the NT-242 with the Disruptor Shot mod does against the AT-ST.
- Fixed an issue where the Scan Dart ability would not work correctly when used on doors.
- Players will no longer be able to start a round if the pre-round requirements are not met.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would indicate that friendly forces are taking damage when being hit with by the Ion Charge ability on the AT-RT.
- The Heavy Trooper’s Impact Grenade ability VFX now works as intended.
- The DLT-20A Targeting Rifle VFX now works as intended.
- The Pulse Cannon ability VFX now works as intended.
- Fixed several issues with the End of Round screen where tall characters would not fit in the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the players could not Zoom after switching weapons from an overheated TL50.
- Fixed several clipping issues that occurred during the campaign.
- Fixed an issue where Iden’s Star Cards will display their multiplayer stats during the Campaign.
- Fixed several animation issues for Heroes and Villains.
- Fixed several texture issues in Arcade mode.
- Fixed several collision issues in Arcade mode.
- The End of Round screen now gives feedback to players on Rank Up that they are awarded with Credits.
- More reinforcements are awarded after each phase in Galactic Assault.
- Time required to complete interact objectives has been reduced.
Latest posts by Mulehorn117 (see all)
- Analog Assault Podcast Episode 19: Red Dead Battle Royale, New Star Wars Movies - February 13, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Review In Process - February 12, 2018
- US Video Game Industry Is Growing Rapidly - February 5, 2018