EA is bringing us another big reveal for the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II game. This time around we are getting a closer look at Kylo Ren, and wow!
Star Wars Battlefront II – Kylo Ren
Holy smokes does Kylo Ren look awesome or what? EA finally reveals what we can expect from Ren and his abilities are not disappointing.
Some of the ability in that video look amazing. Here is the break down of each ability below.
- Frenzy: Kylo Ren leaps from enemy to enemy, attacking with his blade.
- Freeze: Kylo Ren immobilizes enemies in front of him.
- Pull: Kylo Ren pulls enemies close to him.
Along with Kylo Ren EA revealed the abilities of Yoda and Boba Fett earlier this week.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Yoda
- Dash Attack: Yoda leaps forward and deals damage as he swings his lightsaber.
- Unleash: Yoda unleashes the Force in an area in front of him, damaging and pushing foes.
- Presence: Yoda heals himself and nearby allies.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Boba Fett
Boba Fett’s Abilities
- For the Hunt: Boba Fett disappears from enemy radar, gains unlimited jet pack fuel, and acquires insight into the location of nearby foes.
- Concussion Rocket: Boba Fett fires a single concussion rocket that dazes enemies.
- Rocket Barrage: Small rockets launch from Boba Fett’s wrist.
If you would like to see more of the character reveals click here. What do you think of these reveals? The Kylo Ren reveal was great, and I am very excited to dive into this game when it releases on November 17, 2017.
Latest posts by Mulehorn117 (see all)
- The Darwin Project – Interview with Simon Darveau at PAX South 2018 - January 18, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Interview with US Community Manager Rick Lagnese - January 17, 2018
- Analog Assault Podcast EP 16: Live At Pax South 2018 w/ Rick from Kingdom Come: Deliverance - January 17, 2018