Earlier this year we reported that The Culling was preparing itself to join the Xbox Preview Program, today we can announce that The Culling is coming to Xbox One on June 2nd. This will be the first ever game in the genre that launches on Console, I personally can’t wait to get some hands on time with it and team up with friends.
The Culling, Xbox Preview
On May 25th Xaviant announced that The Culling will be made available for Xbox One on June 2nd in North America and Europe as part of the Xbox Game Preview program. According to Brian Sharon, Communications and Brand Manager the game will retail for $ 24,99.
Price varies per region. Check Xbox Live for the latest.
— Brian 'BShar' Sharon (@ThatBShar) May 25, 2017
- Intense 25 minute,16 player matches. Available in both solo and team modes.
- Sharpen your skills in the tutorial, or try your hand at the offline survival mode against waves of murderous robots.
- Battle it out in the lush island paradise of The Island or the intimate halls of Cul County Correctional.
- Gain levels and unlock more than one thousand customization items to help your contestant stick out from the pack.
- Choose your poison and pick from dozens of ranged and melee weapons.
- Turn up the action to 11 with Lightning Rounds.
- What’s a game show without events? Try your luck at Shake & Bake, Loot Piñata and more!
- Outfit your character with powerful perks and airdrops that could give you the upperhand in battle.
- Victory is even sweeter when it comes at the expense of your friends. Play in private matches and find out who on your friends list is the best.
Latest posts by Duro NL (see all)
- Destiny 2: Reclaiming Golden Gun and its “lessons” - September 8, 2017
- Destiny 2 Activities – What to Expect in the First Month - September 8, 2017
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on Xbox One: First Impressions – Gamescom 2017 - August 24, 2017