Bioware has put together another video in the gameplay series. This one focuses on multiplayer. Read on for the vid and breakdown!
Welcome to the Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay series. In this video, learn all about cooperative multiplayer. Join forces with up to 4 players, battle through hordes of enemies, and win using high-tech armaments and deep customization. The fight for humanity’s new home continues.
With the release multiplayer in Mass Effect: Andromeda, there will be five maps:
- Fire Base Zero – An outpost built into an asteroid.
- Fire Base Icebreaker – A refueling station on a frozen ice covered planet.
- Fire Base Magma – The foundry set on a cooling river of lava.
- Fire Base Derelict – An abandoned Kett ship
- Fire Base Sandstorm – A vacated Milky Way species outpost
Just like in the multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3, you will squad up with a total of four players. You’ll battle enemies through waves while completing objectives along the way.
A new feature has been added to the multiplayer mode called Strike Teams. These multiplayer missions can be accessed from the Tempest by launching the interface. From the interface, you can send strike teams out for the Andromeda Initiative. You will earn rewards from these strike team missions that can be used in the single player campaign.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is set to launch on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and Xbox One March 21st. Get early access with EA Access, and don’t forget to check out our landing page for Mass Effect Andromeda to keep up to date on all the news.
We receive a small commission for purchases made using our Amazon links.
Latest posts by Mulehorn117 (see all)
- MHG Podcast EP 86: Destiny 2 Beta Impressions - July 21, 2017
- MHG Podcast EP 85: Destiny 2: The Search for More Balance - July 16, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Beta Dates Revealed - July 10, 2017